Text Book Corporation
Main Activities :-
Assessment of requirement of textbooks for the forthcoming academic session.
- Procurement of printing paper & cover paper for printing of textbooks.
- Making necessary arrangements for printing of textbooks.
- Making necessary arrangements for distribution of textbooks through 14 depots and about 600 Registered book sellers, which are located at different places in the state of M.P.
- Making textbooks available for free distribution under different government schemes.
- Making textbooks available to students through open market.
- Co-ordinating with Board of Secondary Education & State Council of Educational Research & Training for obtaining manuscripts .
- Co-ordinating with Rajya Sikhsha Kendra & Commissioner Public Instructions for finalizing the Number of books needed for various government schemes.
Ancillary Activities :
- Providing grants for upliftment of education.
- Providing financial assistance to the Sate Council for Educational Research & Training for preparation of manuscripts.
- Providing grants for construction of new school buildings as well as enlistment of existing schools.
- Providing financial assistance for meritorious students. 5. Provision of financial assistance for Schools of Excellence.